T. B. Scott Library
T.B. SCOTT FREE LIBRARY HAS REOPENED
T.B. Scott Free Library has reopened with a limited capacity.
Expanded services include:
- Browsing the shelves for materials will be allowed. Alternatively, curbside pickup is available.
- Computers are available without an appointment.
- Reference and information services are available at the Youth Services and Adult Services desk, by phone (715-536-7191), or by email.
- A public copier is available on the third floor.
- Wireless printing from personal devices is now available.
- Library programs and events remain virtual or are held outdoors.
- Meeting rooms are available for groups of up to 20 and tables and chairs are spaced for physical distancing.
- Face masks are required for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals entering the Library.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Disposable masks are available if needed.
- Curbside service is still available. Patrons are asked to schedule an appointment at 715-536-7191.
- Cleaning protocols of public use areas are in place.
Hours of service:
- Monday - Thursday: 10am to 6pm
- Friday - Saturday: 10am to 1pm
We are encouraging our patrons to use our website and the tools and resources available there, including eBooks and eAudiobooks, streaming video, digital learning tools, and more through the Wisconsin Digital Library.